Living, Learning & Loving La Vida Nueva

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Snow in September

We awoke this morning to a white Mokhotlong!  It was totally unexpected, to us at least.  Admittedly, I don't bother to follow the weather here.  Every time I have ever attempted to follow the forecast for Mokhotlong, I find it to be ridiculously off.  Now I just step outside and decide for myself what the weather will be like that day.  It is supposed to be spring, but the winds have been cold.  Although the last few days have been chilly, I certainly was not expecting to see snow on the ground this morning.

I ran around like a little kid taking pictures through the windows.  Shortly after I took these, it was coming down heavily with huge snow flakes.  Here are a few to share!

Out Ellee's window

The diapers are now hanging on that clothes line.  I doubt they will ever dry today.

Front of the house

Cold Rocky

It has all melted now but it's still chilly and drizzling.  The ground certainly wasn't cold enough to hold it for long.  We bundled up and went off to church anyway.  Church here is BYOB.  Bring Your Old Blanket.


Happy Sunday nap time...
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment